Wednesday, February 23, 2011

14 sleeps till departure :)

With 14 sleeps left I have 2 things left on my To Do list to tick off, so as you could imagine I am pretty stoked about that... main thing though is trying to keep the butterflies at bay....

 I pick up the rest of my Pounds tomorrow, can't wait to get that in my hot little (chubby) hands.... I really do need to try on my clothes I have out to pack, but I am guessing that will happen next Saturday when I might actually have a free minute... I have replaced my camera and I love it... poor people on Facebook must be sick of all my practice shots... But I wanted to have it down pat before I leave...

We   have Katelyn having a birthday prior to leaving and lets just say nothing has been done about that yet...So something to add to my list.

The first few days of our trip have been planned and we are all very excited about them.

Day 1 Fri 11th: arrive Heathrow, collect car and proceed to Bicester to meet Ron & Shirley. We will have lunch and check out the general area with them before we all proceed to check in at our cottages in  Godington. R & S are spending 4 nights in a cottage next to us.

Ron & Shirley have been so kind to offer to do a small shop for us so we don't have to worry about that..considering we don't know how we will pull up after long flight.

Day 2 Sat 12th: Spend day with R&S looking around Swanbourne and meeting 2 of Ron's sisters and a cousin. Lunch will be at a lovely Tea Room.. This location was actually scourced 12 months ago. This day will be one of the most rewarding of all our time away.. Definitely a few hankie kind of day.

Day 3 Sun 13th: Day trip into London :-) thought we should take advantage of the weekend to visit this city.

So I hope everyone else with travel plans on the horizon are just as excited as us. Travel is a wonderful experience and I am so very grateful for this opportunity.

To everyone affected by the Christchurch Earthquake, our hearts and thoughts go out to you all <3

Till next time
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment