Friday, February 11, 2011

Under 4 weeks till departure :)

So all those counting sleeps is starting to finally pay off... too think I started around  300+ and now down to 26... now its time to really start getting excited and a little nervous...

So I thought considering our busy schedule over the next few weeks I better think about pulling out my winter woolies to see if I have enough suitable clothing to pack.. Yes I do, just need I pair of trackies and I am sweet to zip up the case.. I am also proud of myself, as I put half of what I pulled out back! well done I'd say..

On the home front everything is organised, I didn't really have to do much just make sure calender was up to date and write down some menu ideas for Matt to cook. I prepared meals in freezer and that is all I had to do, too easy... Oh I will have to teach Matt how to Skype.. We wont have mobiles with us so will rely on Skype and email plus don't forget Facebook.

My folder, maps, lonely planet book, family tree is already to pack, just have to find my passport. Na jokes I think I know where it is.... oh yes I do... ;)

It really is hard to believe we are going to finish the jigsaw puzzle that Dad/Cliff started 19 years ago. It is sad that he isn't here to share the experience with us, but I think he would be proud that we are going for him. He is always in our hearts <3

Note to self extra hankies....

Our last family photo 2003
Jo, Cliff, Linda
Beth, Grant, Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment